Together with Swim Drink Fish Canada, our current work includes a number of key projects.
- Swim Guide: Providing water quality information to beach-goers throughout the prairie provinces
- Water Quality Monitoring: Testing recreational water quality at key recreation accesses on the North Saskatchewan River
- Watermark Project: compiling a national archive of true stories about our waterbodies across the country
- Community Education: Connecting people with water and building a culture of watershed stewardship
- Ongoing Advocacy: engaging policy and decision-making processes on key issues that affect our watershed and our communities